- The 90% offer is applicable for the first year only. For subsequent years, normal charges are applicable.
- Any charges incurred for the instance will not be refunded on deleting the instance.
- The bandwidth limit specified under yearly plans is the monthly cut-off.
- Email addresses with a valid business domain can be used for creating the account.
- An overage fee of $0.01 will be charged for each additional GB consumed over the bandwidth quota listed for the selected yearly or monthly plan. Know more>
Bare metal servers feature no virtualization layer and provide direct access and full control on the underlying hardware. These single tenant machines are ideal for managing heavy workloads with low latency.
- Memory32 GB
- Ethernet10 Gbps
Our VPS hosting packages come with…
Consistent pricing for all edge centers
Enjoy the same pay-by-the-hour price across every edge center regardless of the region they are located in. No hidden charges or additional cost for specific regions.
Blend of speed, power and performance
Get VPS hosting packages that are bundled together with optimized CPU, professional NVMe SSD hardware, RAM, and network bandwidth to cater to your business demands.
Have more queries?
How does IDrive Compute hourly billing work?
IDrive Compute’s straightforward hourly billing makes budgeting for your cloud infrastructure easier. You will be charged hourly for the chosen plan up to its monthly cap. The charges will be rounded up to the next hour of usage. Based on the edge computing resources package selected by you, a virtual instance will be created.
How do I decide on a computing package that is ideal for my business?
It is recommended that you choose a computing package depending on the performance and storage space required for your business. If your business is small you can start with a small-size package and scale it up as your business grows. For big-size enterprises we recommend our special CPU, NVMe SSD storage, and memory-optimized packages.